Not all medical groups are the same. With Hill Physicians, you get so much more.
Members of Hill Physicians enjoy quality, convenience, flexibility and more of the little extras that support a healthy lifestyle. These advantages are in addition to any services provided by your health plan or hospital. So look inside your HMO to be sure Hill Physicians is your medical group.
Hill’s advantages include:
The Choice and Flexibility You Want:
- More doctors than any other independent medical group in California
- Fast referrals to Hill specialists — no approvals needed
- The flexibility to self-refer for OB/GYN, vision and mental health services
- Access to dozens of exceptional hospitals, including exceptional ones near you
Online Tools for Convenience:
- Free RelayHealth® service for requesting appointments or refills, asking routine questions, and even seeing many lab results online (available to many practices)
- Secure, online Personal Health Record for uploading and organizing all your medical information — simplifying record-keeping and helping you take control over chronic conditions
- Online symptom checker to help you explore possible causes of common ailments and better prepare for your visit to a doctor
- Online decision guides to evaluate various treatment options so you can choose what’s right for you
Personalized Support for Your Health:
- Telephone consultations with Hill pharmacists to answer questions about your medications
- Support from Hill nurses who stay in touch between doctor appointments to provide support and help you stay on track
- Low-cost nutritional counseling for many chronic or diet-related conditions.
- A low-cost trial of acupuncture for pain or nausea when recommended by your primary care physician (even if your health plan benefits do not include acupuncture)
- A low-cost trial of chiropractic care for some pain-related conditions when recommended by your doctor (even if your health plan benefits do not include chiropractic care)
The Little Extras for Daily Life:
- Discounts on massage (with selected therapists)
- Discounts on yoga classes (with selected instructors)
- Original audio and video podcasts from Hill Physicians nutritionists, health educators, nurses, doctors and more
- Free heart-healthy, diabetic-friendly and weight-conscious recipes
Quality that’s Among the Best in the State
- Clinical quality that has been recognized by the Integrated Healthcare Association and California Association of Physician Groups
- Member satisfaction rates in the top 10 percent statewide
Go to Enrollment Center Home...
Available doctors, hospitals and services may vary based on type of coverage and your home or work location. Discuss hospital preferences with your primary care physician. For more information on your benefits, co-pays, deductibles, out-of-pocket costs or the hospitals available through your coverage, consult your health plan or your company’s Human Resources department. Value-added services are subject to change at any time.
[back to top]