Hill Physicians Case Managers
We're Here for You
At Hill Physicians Medical Group, our goal is to help our members get well and stay well. If you’d like extra support to cope with a difficult illness, our Case Management Department is at your service. Case managers are specially trained registered nurses (RNs) who coordinate care for people dealing with complex health situations.
Could you benefit from case management?
If you have a sudden or complicated health condition, such as a stroke or a cancer diagnosis, or transitioning back home after a period of hospitalization, a case manager can help.
A case manager works collaboratively with you and your health team to review the best options, respecting your preferences and values, to formulate a care plan together.
Your case manager will:
- Facilitate communication among all the doctors on your medical team.
- Keep track of the care your doctors provide, get questions answered, help you stay on top of the care plan.
- Help to set up referrals and expedite critical appointments
- Coordinate home care, equipment, or specialty care as recommended.
- Connect you with valuable resources, such as community services or self-care education.
- Help you understand your plan benefits and assist with obtaining insurance authorizations.
Simply put, your case manager is an advocate for you so that you can achieve the best state of health possible.
Your doctor may have already arranged for a case manager to contact you. If not, you can submit a request for a case manager through our Member Health Improvement service. Fill out our “Contact Member Health Improvement” form and we will get back to you soon.
If you have any questions about our case management program, please call 855-644-4764 or,
Watch our brief video about Case Management here...
And learn what people are saying about their unique experience using a Hill Physician’s case manager.
Our case managers offer you and your providers a helping hand so you can stay focused on what’s important – getting back to good health!